Aquaconseil has a wide range of cutting-edge software at its disposal, including
- Groundwater flow models, to the groundwater flow is simulated in aquifers, around wells etc.
- Contaminant transport models, for example, to calculate the transport of pollutants in groundwater, including
- Chemical equilibrium models, with which hydrochemical equilibria in soil can be determined, important for heat/cold storage, underground deferrization, well clogging
- Models for risk analysis, on the basis of which the risks of contamination for human beings and ecosystem can be quantified
- Software for designing professional images and editing photos.
Moreover, we possess all kinds of equipment for fieldwork, for among others
- Execution of environmental reconnaissance boreholes
- Groundwater sampling – a wide range of hand and mechanical pumps
- Groundwater level measurements, by hand or continuous (dataloggers)
- LNAPL measurement
- Field measurement of water parameters: EC, PH, temp, O 2 , etc.